February Prayer Newsletter
This is February prayer Newsletter. February is declared, as our month of double honour. We have prepared the prayer points specifically for this month. We encourage you to rise up by midnight, to make some declarations over February. We look forward to hearing your testimonies of more than enough this month, in the name of Jesus Christ.
The Basic Elements of Answered Prayer.
Psalms 91:15 (NKJV) “He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I [will be] with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him.”
Whenever a request is presented before God, He considers it in the context of His promise and purpose. Anytime you hear the testimony of a prayer answered, you can be sure, it is a promise performed, or a purpose fulfilled.
So, before approaching God with your request, you need to locate His promise or purpose that relates to your request, because God does not just answer prayer, He performs His promise, and fulfil His purpose.
This month, is our month of double honour, and here is the promise of God: the Lord says, “He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I [will be] with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him.”
God has planned, to answer the prayer of His children, for deliverance and honour. This month get ready, because the Lord will answer us, as we call upon Him, and He will honour us, as He has promised, in Jesus’ name.
Prayer Points I
- Father, make me greater than last month, and give me praise, fame and honour this month of February, causing me to stand out as Your child, just as you have promised, in Jesus’ name. (Deu. 26:19 ERV)
- Father, don’t leave me out of what You are doing this month, give me the honour of partnering with You, in all Your doings this month, in the name of Jesus Christ (Judges 4:9 KJV)
- Father, I refuse to take any course, or follow any path that will rob me of the honour ordained and prepared for me this month, in the name of Jesus Christ (Judges 4:9 NIV)
- Father, uphold my hand this month, and subdue my enemies before me; cause the kings to favour my course, and open to me double doors of honour and glory, in the name of Jesus Christ (Isaiah 45:1).
- Father, this month of February, grant me double honour, wherever have suffered shame, and let my confusion be turned into season of rejoicing, in the name of Jesus Christ (Isaiah 61:7)
- The Father of justice and mercy, restore to me double for all that the enemey has stolen, or broken in my life and business this month, in the name of Jesus Christ (Zec. 9:12)
- The Father of honour and glory, let my labour be rewarded with double honour this month of February, in the name of Jesus Christ (1 Tim. 5:17)
- Father, this month I will not take the road that will lead to dishonour and disgrace, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ (Judges 4:9 (CSB).
Prayer Points II
- Father, let every garment of dishonour and destruction prepared against my life, be consumed by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus Christ (Esther 6:9-11)
- Father, overtake the wicked in their wickedness, and turn their plan of dishonour around for my honour, in the name of Jesus Christ (Esther 6:9-11)
- Father, we employ the service of the carpenters of heaven, against every horn of darkeness resisting our elevation, promotion, and honour, in the name of Jesus Christ (Zec. 1:18-21)
- Father, we receive power to experience and enjoy Your blessings of riches, wealth, and honour, in the name of Jesus Christ, and we declare, that strangers shall not feed on our inheritance, in the name of Jesus Christ (Eccl. 6:2)
- Heavenly Father, let every covering and veil blocking my sight, from seeing the glory and honour of Your blessing in my life, be completely removed this month, in the name of Jesus Christ (Genesis 13:13-18)
- My Father and my God, let everything delaying my access, into the fullness of Your blessing and honour, be arrested and laid to rest this month, in the name of Jesus Christ (Gensis 11:31-32)
- Father, give me light, gladness, joy and honour this month, in the name of Jesus Christ (Esther 8:16)
- Father, crown me with glory and honour this month of February in the name of Jesus Christ (Psa 8:5 KJV)