July Prayer Newsletter
This is July prayer Newsletter. July is declared, as our month of supernatural intervention. We have prepared the prayer points specifically for this month. We encourage you to rise up by 12:00 am, to make some declarations over the month of July. We look forward to hearing your testimonies of supernatural intervention this month, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Prayer Points for July 2021
Psalms 118:13 (NKJV) “You pushed me violently, that I might fall, But the LORD helped me.”
Divine intervention is a help that comes right at the point, when it is needed most. It is an external input, released to resolve an internal issue. It is some kind of assistance, that comes from a source, other than the parties involved. It is a deliberate entry from eternity into time, to influence events, or prevent an undesirable consequence.
David said, “You pushed me violently, that I might fall, but the LORD helped me” Why would the Lord help David, if the push was merely a human attempt to make him fall? David could have engaged the person in a battle, being a warrior himself. The fact that God helped him, suggests there was an unseen force behind the push, so David needed more than his skill in warfare, to sustain the fall.
There are issues in life that cannot be settled with financial, social or intellectual capital, you must learn how to engage your supernatural resources. The forces behind the wickedness in the world are not physical, they are spiritual and must be confronted spiritually. This month, we are enaging the God of the supernatural intervention, as we commit the month of July into the hands of the Lord. Let every hand orained and assigned to push us down be paralysed, in the Jesus’ name.
This month, the Lord will intervene in your case, he doesn’t matter who is pushing you, it does not matter where they have pushed you to, it does not matter whether you are already at the edge of the cliff, the Lord God shall grab and take hold of you. You shall not fall. Help will get to you right on time, in the name of Jesus Christ the Son of the living God.
- Let us begin to appreciate God for the month of June, for all His goodness and mercies over our lives and family, in the name of Jesus Christ (Psalms 23:6).
- Let us begin to commit the month of July, into the hands of the Lord, as the Alpha and Omega (Revelation 22:13).
- Let us pray, that the glory of this second half of the year shall surpass the first, in all ramifications, and we shall enjoy better testimonies, greater increase, unquestionable dominion, and undeniable blessings, in Jesus’ name (Hagai 2:6-9).
- Let us pray, that the days and the nights of the month of July, shall speak in alignment with God’s plans and purposes for our lives, children, spouses, and family members, in Jesus’ name (Psalms 19:1-3).
- Let us command the month of July, to vomit every wicked assignment, programmed and projected into it, against families, churches, cities, countries, and government, in the name of Jesus Christ (Psalms 121:1-8).
- Father, let every wicked priest standing behind any wicked altar, to project wickedness against our lives and family, businesses and projects, lose their bearing, fall down and be paralyzed, in Jesus’ name (Number 22:22-23)
Additional Prayer Points
- Father, let the expectation of the enemy be dissappointed, let the curses they have pronounced over us be turned into blessing, the shame they projected be turned into honour, let the opposite of what they expect, be the reality of our lives, in the name of Jesus Christ (Number 23:11-12)
- Father, arise and deal with those who have afflicted us privately and publicly, pay them back according to the multitude of their wickedness against us, and restore us to praise and fame in every place we have suffered shame, in Jesus’ name. (Zephania 3:19)
- We command every satanic gathering and plot against our lives and destinies to scatter. Oh lord, put an end to their negative pronouncement, and rescue us from the shame and disaster, they have devised against us, in Jesus’ mighty name (Zephaniah 3:15).
- Father, let Your mercies be magnified towards us, arise and intervene for us. Let the plague of COVID 19 cease from around our communities, cities and countries all over the world, in Jesus’ name.
- Father, we call for supernatural intervention against system and structure, fashioned and ordianed to subvert the righteous in our fields and industries, in the name of Jesus Christ (Esther 6:1-3).
- Let the power change hands this second half of the year, let the righteous prevail, where the wicked had once reigned. Let the Hamans begin to lose their relevance, and let the Mordecai begin to take over, in Jesus’ name (Esther 6:6-9)