March Prayer Newsletter
This is March prayer Newsletter. March is declared, as our season of Unfailing love. We have prepared the prayer points specifically for this month. We encourage you to rise up by midnight, to make some declarations over March. We look forward to hearing your testimonies of the wonders of God’s love this month, in the name of Jesus Christ.
When You are Ready for Love.
(Ezekiel 16:8 CEB) “When I passed by you, I realized that you were ready for love. So I spread my cloak over you and covered your nakedness. I made a solemn promise and entered into a covenant with you, and you became mine. This is what the Lord God says.”
No one can love you, as much as God does. Your parents’ love will not allow them, to give you a stone instead of bread, or a serpent instead of a fish, but God’s love for you will go much further than your parents’.
God is always on the lookout for ways, to show His love for His people. He knows exactly, when to show up with His unwavering love for His people. It is clear from Prophet Ezekiel’s prophecy to God’s people, that God had been watching and waiting for the right time, to show His love to His people.
He’s always loved them, but this season gives Him the chance to show it. When they were ready for love, the Lord draped His garment over them, covering their nakedness. He made a pledge and entered into a covenant with them, and they became God’s own.
I know you’ve read about God’s love for you, and have experienced His love before, but you’re about to experience a fresh outpouring of His love. Can you understand what God is saying? “When I passed by you, I realized that you were ready for love.” Get ready, because the love of God will change the story of your life this month, in Jesus’ name.
Prayer Points I
- Father, we declare and decree, that throughout this month, Your everlasting love shall continue to work for us, and Your lovingkindness shall continue to bring us into strange favours and break throughs, in the name of Jesus Christ. (Jeremiah 31:3-4)
- Father, we declare and decree, that through the power of Your everlasting love, we shall be built again, and shall rise with the voice of rejoicinge and dancing for you, in Jesus’ name. (Jeremiah 31:3-4)
- Father, we declare and decree, it is our season of love again, pass by and look upon us with Your unfailing love, spread Your garment of favour over us, and cover our nakedness with Your kindness, and cleanse us with the blood of Your Son, anointing us with the oil of gladness, in Jesus’ name. (Ezekiel 16:8)
- Father, we declare and decree, that this is our season of love, so draw us with Your gentle cords, and with Your bands of love, stand by us and take away every yoke and feed us in Your goodness, in Jesus’ name. (Hosea 11:4)
- Father, we declare and decree, that our faithlessness shall be healed, and Your love shall be lavished freely upon us, and Your anger shall be turned away, in the name of Jesus Christ. (Hosea 14:4 AMP)
- Father, we declare and decree, by Your generous love, we shall enjoy the dew of Your blessing, and the mist of Your comfort, and we shall grow and blossom like the lily and grow like the cedar of Lebanon, in Jesus’ name (Hosea 14:5 AMP).
- Father, we declare and decree, that all things shall work together for our good this month, because we love God and we are called according to His purpose, in Jesus’ name (Romans 8:28)
Prayer Points II
- Father, we declare and decree, that by the power of Your love that is resident in our heart, we shall excel above disappointment, rise above limitation, blessed beyond measure, and prosper in all our ways, in the name of Jesus Christ (Romans 5:5)
- Father, we declare and decree, that nothing shall be able to disconnect or separate us from the love of Christ, by the power of Your love, we are stronger than tribulation, blessed beyond distress, devoted amidst persecution, and flourish in famine, in the name of Jesus Christ. (Romans 8:35-39).
- Father, we declare and decree that this month, by the operation of Your love, what eye has not seen, which ear has not heard, and that which has not entered into the heart of men shall become a reality in our lives, in the name of Jesus Christ (1 Corinthians 2:9-10)
- Father, we declare and decree, that our love shall abound still more and more in knowledge and all discernments, and we shall approve things that are excellent, and we shall be sincere and without offfence till the day of Christ. (Philippians 1:9-10)
- Father, we declare and decree, that by the power of Your love, we overcome the spirit of fear and the fear of men, and circumstances and all their associated torments and suffering, in the name of Jesus Christ (1 John 4:18)
- Father, we declare and decree, that by the power of Your love, Your enemies shall perish, but we shall be like the sun, excelling in full strength and enjoying the fullness of the wealth of Your blessing, in Jesus’ name (Judges 5:31)