Prayer Points for April 2022
To read the introduction to 12 Days prophetic prayer and fasting, please GO HERE
(Gen 26:23-29 KJV) And he went up from thence to Beersheba. 24. And the LORD appeared unto him the same night, and said, I [am] the God of Abraham thy father: fear not, for I [am] with thee, and will bless thee, and multiply thy seed for my servant Abraham’s sake. 25. And he builded an altar there, and called upon the name of the LORD, and pitched his tent there: and there Isaac’s servants digged a well. 26. Then Abimelech went to him from Gerar, and Ahuzzath one of his friends, and Phichol the chief captain of his army. 27. And Isaac said unto them, Wherefore come ye to me, seeing ye hate me, and have sent me away from you? 28. And they said, We saw certainly that the LORD was with thee: and we said, Let there be now an oath betwixt us, [even] betwixt us and thee, and let us make a covenant with thee; 29. That thou wilt do us no hurt, as we have not touched thee, and as we have done unto thee nothing but good, and have sent thee away in peace: thou [art] now the blessed of the LORD.
The Altar of Settlement
Another major altar in the bible, is the one built by Isaac in Beersheba. In Gerar, Isaac became prosperous to the extent, that the Philistines became envious of his progress and prosperity. The Philistines thought the secret to Isaac’s prosperity, was the wells that he dug. They did not know it was the products of the altar raised in the land, by Abraham his father. They fought with him over every well, that he dug and claimed his wells, however, when he didn’t stop prospering, they chased him out of their community.
When Isaac got to Beersheba, the Lord appeared to him assuring him of His promises to bless and multiply his seed, for Abraham’s sake. Having learnt from his father, how to respond to divine encounter, he raised an altar to the Lord, who appeared to him. Shortly, the altar started speaking reconciliation, restoration, peace, and settlement. Abimelech the king of Philistines came, with the captain of his army, and one of his friends to Isaac not for fight, but for settlement. When the altar of settlement begins to speak in a man’s life, even his enemy can become his friend. What is working against a man can begin to work for him, when the altar of settlement is activated. Today, we are engaging the altar of settlement over the month of April, in favour of our lives and family members, in Jesus’ name.
Prayer Points I:
- Let us begin to appreciate God for April 2021, for His goodness and His mercies over our lives and that of the members of our families, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Let us begin to commit April 2022 into the hands of God, inviting Him to assume His place in our lives, as our King reigning in righteousness, in Jesus’ name.
- Let us commit the days and the nights in April 2022 into God’s hand, that as they begin their operations, they shall favour our course, in the name of Jesus Christ (Psalms 19:1-3)
- Let us declare and prohecy, that by the voice of our prayer, we raise an altar of settlement over the month of April, by the blood of the lamb, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- We declare and prophesy, that the altar of settlement shall continually speak in our favour, and the favour of our businesses, ministries, careers, marriages, projects and assignments, in the Jesus’ name
- We declare and prophesy, that every enemy in the class of Abimelech and the Philistines shall surrender, and give up on our case in 2022, in Jesus’ name.
Prayer Points I:
- We declare and prohesy, that in 2022 we shall multiply and increase, fruitful in spirit, soul, and body, and in everything we shall lay our hands on. We shall enjoy all round settlement, in Jesus’ name.
- We declare and prophesy, that throughout 2022 the God of all of grace shall perfect, stablish, strengthen and settle us with His blessing and goodness, in Jesus’ name (1Peter 5:10)
- We declare and prophesy, that throughout 2022 our gates shall be opened continually day and night, attracting the wealth of nations and the riches of the Gentiles, in Jesus’ name (Isaiah 60:11)
- We declare and prophesy, that the altar of settlement shall prevail against the activities of the nations and kingdom of darkness that refuse to submit to the will of God for our lives, in Jesus’ name (Isaiah 60:12)
- We declare and prophesy, that the sons and the daughters of those who have afflicted, oppressed, and despised us shall bow themeselves down, and seek for restituition in 2022, acknowledging the existence of our God, in Jesus’ name (Isaiah 60:14)
- We declare and prophesy, that wherever we have been rejected, hated, and tolerated in 2021, we shall be accepted, loved, and celebrated in 2022, in Jesus’ name (Isaiah 60:15)
- We declare and prophesy, that throughout 2022 there shall be no violence, wasting, nor destruction within our borders, our walls shall be called salvation, and our gates shall be praise, in Jesus’ name (Isaiah 60:18)