Prayer Points for February 2022
To read the introduction to 12 Days prophetic prayer and fasting, please GO HERE
(Gen 12:6-8 ERV) “Abram traveled through the land as far as the town of Shechem and then to the big tree at Moreh. The Canaanites were living in the land at that time. 7 The Lord appeared to Abram and said, “I will give this land to your descendants.” Abram built an altar to honor the Lord who appeared to him there. 8 Then he left that place and traveled to the mountains east of Bethel. He set up his tent there. Bethel was to the west, and Ai was to the east. Abram built another altar at that place to honor the Lord, and he worshiped the Lord there.”
The Altar of Honour
The second and the third altar were built by Abram, to honour the Lord who appeared to him when he got to Shechem. God has been communicating with Abram from, when He called him out of his country, but He has never revealed Himself to Abram. When Abram completely obeyed the first part of God’s instruction, by coming to the land He promised to show him, God appeared to him.
Abram felt honoured, because of his encounter with God at Shechem and he responded by building an altar to honour God. By raising an altar to honour the Lord who appeared to him, Abram created a platform for God to honour him. Every altar answers after its name. When you check it, Abram was never dishonoured among the Canananites, throughout his lifetime in the land. The altar keeps speaking honor, favour, riches, respect for Abraham, in the sight of men and women in the land. You can never suffer dishonour, when the altar of honour is speaking in your life.
With this understanding, we are raising the altar of honour, over the month of February 2022. Let the altar of honour speak for us and families, not only in February, but throughout our lifetime, in Jesus’ name.
- Let us begin to appreciate God for February 2021, for His goodness and His mercies over our lives and that of the members of our families, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Let us begin to commit February 2022, into the hands of God, inviting Him to assume His place in our lives, as our King reigning in righteousness, in Jesus’ name.
- Let us commit the days and the nights in February 2022 into God’s hand, that as they begin their operation, they shall favour our course, in the name of Jesus Christ (Psalms 19:1-3)
- Let every altar ordianed for our disgrace and dishonour, be shattered by the thunder of God’s judgement, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Let us declare and prophesy, that by the voice of our prayer we raise an altar of honour, over the month of February by the blood of the lamb, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- We declare and prohesy, that throughout 2022 the speaking of the altar of honour shall be loud and clear in our lives, leading to honour and diginity of life, in Jesus’ name.
- We declare and prophesy, that throughout 2022, we and members of our household shall honour the Lord, and we shall walk before the Lord continually, enjoying honour and high esteem, in Jesus’ name. (1Sa 2:30 KJV).
Prayer Points II
- We declare and prophesy, that honour shall give birth to honour in all our endeavours, and riches shall follow honour into our lives; in 2022 we shall stand tall and stand out among our mates, in Jesus’ name. (1Ki 3:13 KJV).
- We declare and prophesy, that everything connected to the honour of God shall be seen evident in our lives in 2022, both greatness, power, glory, victory, majesty, riches, and honour, manifesting in and through us, in Jesus’ name. (1Ch 29:11-12 KJV)
- We decalre and prophesy, that throughout 2022 the work of our hands shall be established, and we shall be established in the work of our hands, leading to riches, and honour in abundance, in Jesus’ name (2Ch 17:5 KJV)
- We declare and prophesy, that throughout 2022 we shall enjoy both riches and honour, and shall not join affinity with the enemy of our destiny, in Jesus’ name. (2Ch 18:1 KJV)
- We declare and prophecy, that in 2022 any power that would engage the altar of dishonour against our lives, spouses, children and family shall be mercilessly dishonoured, in Jesus’ name (Esther 6:6-11).
- We declare and prophesy, that in 2022 we shall not live in ignorance of the operations of the altar of honour over our lives, we shall continually abide in honour, and shall not perish like beasts, in Jesus’ name (Psalms 49:12, 20)
- We declare and prophesy, that all throughout 2022 we shall have light, gladness, joy and honour, in Jesus mighty name (Esther 8:16).