Prayer Points for July 2022
To read the introduction to 12 Days prophetic prayer and fasting, please GO HERE
(Joshua 8:30-32 KJV) 30 “At that time Joshua built an altar on Mount Ebal to the Lord God of Israel. 31 He built an altar with uncut stones on which no iron chisels had been used. This was as the Lord’s servant Moses had commanded the people of Israel in the Book of Moses’ Teachings. They made burnt offerings to the Lord and sacrificed fellowship offerings on the altar. 32 There in front of the people of Israel he wrote on stone slabs a copy of the Teachings which Moses had written down”
The Altar of Fellowship:
The altar Joshua raised after Israel’s victory over Ai, represented Israel’s restored fellowship with the Lord. Achan committed disloyalty against the Lord, with regards to the accursed things; thus the Lord was angry with the children of Israel. Consequently, when Israel went to battle against Ai, Israel was defeated. This came as a total surprise to Joshua and the elders of Israel. So, Joshua sought God’s face and discovered that Achan has tampered with things dedicated to God; as such God’s presence was withdrawn from among His people. The Lord told Joshua, that His presence will no longer be with Israel, unless the accursed are destroyed.
Achan and his household were judged according to God’s command, and God’s presence was restored. After this, Israel moblilized themselves against Ai for the second time, defeated and destoryed Ai completely. When they returned with victory, Joshua raised an altar unto the Lord and sacrificed fellowship offering on the altar. When the altar of fellowship was violated, the presence of God was withdrawn from Israel, but when the altar was restored, God’s presence was restored. The altar of fellowship secures God’s presence and partnership in the affairs of men and women. For this fact, we are raising the altar of fellowship over the month of July 2022; declaring that our fellowship with God shall remain unbroken throughout 2022, in Jesus’ name.
Prayer Points I
- Let us begin to appreciate God for July 2021, for His goodness and His mercies over our lives and that of the members of our families, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Let us begin to commit July 2022 into the hands of God, inviting Him to assume His place in our lives, as our King reigning in righteousness in Jesus’ name.
- Let us commit the days and the nights in July 2022 into God’s hands, that as they begin their operations, they shall favour our course in the name of Jesus Christ (Psalms 19:1-3)
- Let us declare and prophesy, that by the voice of our prayer we raise an altar of fellowship over the month of July, by the blood of the lamb, in the name of Jesus Christ (Joshua 8:31).
- We declare and prophesy, that throughout 2022 our altar of fellowship shall not be corrupted, broken or violated. We shall continually walk in the light, and not in darkness fellowshiping together with the Father, with the blood of His Son flowing for our cleansing, in Jesus’ name (1John 1:6-7)
- We declare and prophesy, that in 2022 we shall not compromise our fellowship with God for freindship with the world, we shall not exchange our partnership with God with the riches of this world, but we shall walk into our wealthy places, by the influence of His presence, in Jesus’ name. (2 Corinthians 6:14; Psalms 66:12)
Prayer Points I
- We declare and prophesy, that throughout 2022 we shall enjoy God’s partnership and supernatural backing, in the affairs of our lives, marriages, ministries, businesses, and careers, in Jesus’ mighty name (Daniel 4:17).
- We declare and propeshy, that all throughout 2022 the presence of God shall accompany us in our going out and in our coming in, and His grace upon our lives shall be evident to all and every aspect of our lives, in Jesus’ name (Exodus 33:16)
- We declare and prophesy, that throughout 2022 God’s presence shall continually abide with us, and we shall be successul in all our endeavours, in the name of Jesus Christ (Genesis 39:2)
- We declare and prophesy, that throughout 2022 we shall excel, prosper, flourish, blossom and do well in every branch of our lives, by His presence and through His partnership, in Jesus’ name (Genesis 39:3)
- We declare and prophesy, that throughout 2022 private individuals and organization shall voluntarily choose to parnter with us, through the influence of God’s partnership in our lives, in Jesus’ name (Genesis 39:4-5; Galatians 2:9)
- We declare and prophesy, that throughout 2022 our enemies shall be subdued and defeated before us, through the awesome presence of the Lord of Hosts, in the name of Jesus Christ (Joshua 8:18).