Prayer Points for June 2022
To read the introduction to 12 Days prophetic prayer and fasting, please GO HERE
(Exodus 17:14-16 KJV) 14. “And the LORD said unto Moses, Write this [for] a memorial in a book, and rehearse [it] in the ears of Joshua: for I will utterly put out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven. 15. And Moses built an altar, and called the name of it Jehovahnissi: 16. For he said, Because the LORD hath sworn [that] the LORD [will have] war with Amalek from generation to generation.”
The Altar of Victory
The next altar, was an altar raised by Moses, after Israel’s victory over the Amalekites. It was Joshua that led the battle against the Amalekites, Moses, Aaron and Hur were on the mountain, in prayer for Joshua. They observed that Isreal kept prevailing over the Amalekites, whenever Moses’ hands were lifted up, but the Amalekites were prevailing when Moses’ hands became weak. Therefore, Aaron and Hur supported Moses’ hand, until Isreal completely defeated the Amalekites. Hence, the victory was won by the power of the altar, not through the weapon of war. After the victory Moses built an altar and he called it Jehovahnissi.
Jehovahnissi means the Lord our banner. In those days, the winning side would often plant their banners, to display their victory over the land. Moses called the altar Jehovahnissi, to acknowledge God as the victor over the battlle. So, the altar stands as God’s banner of victory over the land. It is the altar of the God that won the battle. When the altar of victory is speaking in anyone’s life, you can always expect him to win. In this light we are building the altar of victory over the month of June, through our prayer and fasting, that 2022 shall be filled with testiomonies of victory in our household, in Jesus’ name.
Prayer Points I
- Let us begin to appreciate God for June 2021, for His goodness and His mercies over our lives, and that of the members of our families, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Let us begin to commit June 2022 into the hands of God, inviting Him to assume His place in our lives, as our King reigning in righteousness, in Jesus’ name.
- Let us commit the days and the nights in June 2022 into God’s hand, that as they begin their operations, they shall favour our course, in the name of Jesus Christ (Psalms 19:1-3)
- Let us declare and prohesy that by the voice of our prayer, we raise an altar of victory over the month of June by the blood of the lamb, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- We declare and prophesy, that Jehovahnissi shall war againt the enemy of our peace and progress from day to day, night to night, week to week, and month to month, throughout 2022, until they are utterly destroyed, in Jesus’ name (Exodus 17:14-16)
- We declare and prophesy, that in 2022 every enemy in order of the Amalekites shall not survive in our lives, businesses, ministries, marriages, and assignments, in Jesus’ name (Exodus 17:14-16)
- We declare and prophesy, that throughout 2022 the work of our hands shall become the rod of God, in our hands excelling and prospering through the altar of victory against all oppositions of the enemy, in Jesus’ name (Exodus 17:8-9)
Prayer Points I
- We declare and prophesy, victory over every enemy that would exploit our weakness, slackness, and tiredness against us in 2022, that they shall have judment without mercy from the Lord, in Jesus’ name (Deuteronomy 25:17-19)
- We declare and prohesy, that we shall enter into the land that flows with milk and honey, we shall step into our wealthy places the activities of the enemy notwithstanding, and we shall enjoy rest and refreshing, through the power of the altar, in Jesus’ name (Deuteronomy 25:17-19)
- We declare and prophesy victory over all the work of the flesh. In 2022 we shall not be a victim of the works of the flesh, but by the power of the Holy Spirit, we shall excel in the fruit of the Spirit pleasing God in all things, in Jesus’ name (Galation 5:19-23)
- We declare and prophesy, that throughout 2022 we shall excell above the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life; we shall overcome the world and all the associated challenges and temptations, in Jesus’ name (1 John 2:16; 5:4)
- We declare and prophesy, that we will win all throughout 2022, and we are more than conquerors, through the faithfulness of the Jehovahnissi, in Jesus’ name (Romans 8:37; 2 Corithians 2:14)
- We declare and prophesy, that in 2022 we are unstoppable, we shall excel against every force ordained to stop us, and prevail over any situation fashioned to undermine our effort, in Jesus’ name (2 Samuel 5:6)