Prayer Points for June 2023
Here is the prayer points for June 2023. To read the introduction to 12 Days prophetic prayer and fasting, please GO HERE
Isaiah 11:11 (NKJV) “It shall come to pass in that day [That] the Lord shall set His hand again the second time to recover the remnant of His people who are left, From Assyria and Egypt, From Pathros and Cush, From Elam and Shinar, From Hamath and the islands of the sea.”
God’s Hand of Recovery
Nothing lost is ever lost forever, for those who are connected to the Lord. There is hope of recovery, for anything we have lost or that is stolen from us by the enemy. Whenever recovery is needed, a demand should be made on the mighty hand of God for recovery. The hand of God is the hand of recovery, it never fails to recover anything it goes after.
Anything is recoverable, by the mighty hand of God: health, glory, wealth, status, name it, even nations are within the reach of the hand of recovery, of the Almighty God. He set His hand again the second time, to recover the remnant of His people. He recovered the Israelites from the Egyptian’s slavery, and He can do it again, if need be.
Recovery: David’s Example
David is one of the individuals, who enjoyed supernatural recovery, through the operation of the hand of God. He and his troop came back to discover, that the Amalekites had invaded Ziklag and taken captives their wives and children. He inquired from the Lord, whether he should overtake the Amalekites; and the Lord told him to pursue, and he shall overtake and recover without fail.
“And David enquired at the LORD, saying, Shall I pursue after this troop? shall I overtake them? And he answered him, pursue for thou shalt surely overtake [them], and without fail recover all” (1 Sam 30:8).
Total recovery is possible when we secure the operation of His hand of recovery. Jacob did not imagine he will ever meet Joseph again, but the faithful God preserved Joseph’s life, and restored Joseph to Jacob again. If there is anything we have lost in the past, we can rely on God’s hand of recovery for a testimony.
We shall be entreating and engaging God’s hand of recovery for June 2023; everything that we have lost to the enemy, in 2022 shall be recovered by the mighty hand of God, in Jesus’ name.
Prayer Points I
- Let us begin to appreciate God for June 2022, for His marvellous deeds in our lives, families, offices, communities, cities, countries, and continents, in Jesus’ name.
- Let us begin to commit June 2023 into the hand of the Lord, inviting Him to assume His place, as the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and ending, in Jesus’ name.
- Let us declare and prophesy, that in 2023, we shall pursue, overtake, and recover all, that we have lost to the enemy in the year past, in Jesus’ name (1 Samuel 30:8, 18, 19).
- Let us declare and prophesy, that in 2023, we shall recover every lost ground in the spirit, every lost glory in life, and every lost opportunity in business, profession, and ministry. We shall take again out of the hand of the enemy, everything he has taken out of our hands through manipulation. We shall beat down the enemies and recover all, by the mighty hand of God, in Jesus’ name (2 Kings 13:25).
- Let us declare and prophesy, that in 2023, through the mighty hand of God our passion, and hunger for righteousness, and the things of the spirit shall be restored, and we shall enjoy the generous ministry of the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ name (Psalms 51:11-12)
- Let us declare and prophesy, that in 2023 by mighty hand of God, our businesses, ministries, and profession, shall yield abundantly, our family shall produce richly, and we shall live securely in our land. The Lord shall break the bands of our yoke, and rescue us from the hand of those who enslave us, in Jesus’ name (Ezekiel 34:27).
Prayer Points II
- Let us declare and prophesy, that in 2023, the mighty hand of God shall be against all magic charms fashioned, to ensnare us and shall tear them into pieces; the Lord shall continually tear off the magic veils, disappointing satanic agenda, causing us to live a victorious life all throughout 2023, in Jesus’ name (Ezekiel 13:20-21)
- Let us declare and prophesy, that in 2023, through the mighty hand of God, we shall enjoy kindness and favour in the sight of anyone in the custody of our miracles, testimonies, possessions, finances, causing them to restore, and release all that belongs to us, in Jesus’ name (2 Samuel 9:7)
- Let us declare and prophesy, that in 2023, through God’s hand of recovery, we shall step out of every condition and situation that life has caged us in, and we shall step into our desired season of recovery and endless prosperity, in Jesus’ name (Exodus 3:8).
- Let us declare and prophesy, that in 2023, through God’s hand of recovery, we shall not suffer captivity, or come under bondage of any kind; we shall live in the total liberty of the sons of God, in Jesus’ name (Exodus 6:6)
- Let us declare and prophesy, that in 2023, through God’s hand of recovery we shall continue to serve the Lord with all our hearts, and no strange gods shall be found among us, we declare we are ready to serve the Lord, and only Him we shall serve, and we shall not serve our enemies, in Jesus’ name (1 Samuel 7:3)
Prayer Points II
- Let us declare and prophesy, that in 2023, by the operation of the hand of the Lord, we shall show up at the right place, at the right time, meeting the right people; and we shall enjoy testimonies of complete restoration and total recovery, in Jesus’ name (2 Kings 8:5-6)
- Let us declare and prophesy, that in 2023, through the mighty hand of God, the enemy shall vomit our riches which he has swallowed down, the Lord shall cast them out of his belly, in Jesus’ name (Job 20:15-18)
- Let us declare and prophesy, that through the mighty hand of the Lord, we shall enjoy total restoration and recovery, and throughout 2023, the face of God shall shine upon us and members of our family, in Jesus’ name (Psalms 80:3)
- Let us declare and prophesy, that throughout 2023, by the mighty hand of God, we shall live in good health, and our strength shall not dissipate. The Lord’s hand of recovery shall continually renew our strength and heal our wounds, in Jesus’ name (Jeremiah 30:17)