Prayer Points for March 2022
To read the introduction to 12 Days prophetic prayer and fasting, please GO HERE
(Gen 22:9-12 TLB) “When they arrived at the place where God had told Abraham to go, he built an altar and placed the wood in order, ready for the fire, and then tied Isaac and laid him on the altar over the wood. 10 And Abraham took the knife and lifted it up to plunge it into his son, to slay him. 11 At that moment the Angel of God shouted to him from heaven, “Abraham! Abraham!” “Yes, Lord!” he answered. 12 “Lay down the knife; don’t hurt the lad in any way,” the Angel said, “for I know that God is first in your life—you have not withheld even your beloved son from me.” 13 Then Abraham noticed a ram caught by its horns in a bush. So he took the ram and sacrificed it, instead of his son, as a burnt offering on the altar.”
The Altar of Affection:
This was the most powerful altar, of all the altars built by Abraham. It was the altar he raised, to offer his one and beloved son Isaac, to the Lord as on offering. Even God’s response showed, that this altar represents the highest demonstration of Abraham’s affection for Him. Although, Abraham loves Isaac having waited for him for twenty-five years. But, he was willing to place on the altar the child he loves, to worship the God he loves more than any other. The angel said to Abraham “… for I know that God is first in your life- you have not withheld even your beloved son from me”.
The altar of affection started speaking for Abraham. Provision came for him, where he least imagined. God swore to bless Abraham beyond his imagination. When the altar of affection is speaking in the life of a man, people will willingly offer him, what he did not ask for, and his request is granted without reservation. We shall be engaging the altar of affection for the month of March 2022, that the altar of affection shall prevail in all our activities in 2022, in Jesus’ name.
Prayer Points I
- Let us begin to appreciate God for March 2021, for His goodness and His mercies over our lives and that of the members of our families, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Let us begin to commit March 2022 into the hands of God, inviting Him to assume His place in our lives, as our King reigning in righteousness, in Jesus’ name.
- Let us commit the days and the nights in March 2022 into God’s hand, that as they begin their operations, they shall favour our course in the name of Jesus Christ (Psalms 19:1-3)
- Let us pull down every altar of disaffection and rejection, that has been raised to frustrate our journey in 2022, in Jesus’ name.
- Let us declare and prophesy, that by the voice of our prayer we raise an altar of affection over the month of March by the blood of the lamb, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- We declare and prophesy, that throughout 2022, the speaking of the altar of affection shall be loud and clear in our lives, leading to a life of influence, relevance, and fulfiment, in Jesus’ name.
Prayer Points II
- We declare and prophesy, that through the operation of the altar of affection, we shall enjoy love, affection, and attention, before men and women above our contemporaries; we shall obtain grace and favour in the sight of people that matter to our assignments, more than our competitors, in the name of Jesus Christ (Est 2:15-17 KJV).
- We declare and prophesy, that throughout 2022, we our spouses and children shall obtain favour in the sight of everyone that looks upon us, in the name of Jesus Christ (Esther 2:15)
- We declare and prophesy, that throughout 2022 we shall stand where our gifts, talents, skills, experience and professions matter, and we shall enjoy great affection and acceptance, resulting in a change of status, for the glory of God, in Jesus’ name (1Samuel 16:21-22)
- We declare and prophesy, that wherever our faces shall be seen, and our voices shall be heard, institutions, organizations, private and government entities shall quickly connect and partner with us, in the name of Jesus Christ (1 Samuel 18:1-3)
- We declare and prophesy, that through the operation of the altar of affection, nations and organizations shall give to us, both what we apply for, and what we did not apply for, in Jesus’ name (1Samuel 18:4)
- We declare and prophesy, that throughout 2022 wherever we go, we shall enjoy acceptance in the sight of all people, and we shall be celebrated among men and women, in Jesus’ name. (1Samuel 18:5-7)