Prayer Points for May 2022
Genesis 35:1-3, 6-7
To read the introduction to 12 Days prophetic prayer and fasting, please GO HERE
(Gen 35:1-3, 6-7 KJV) “And God said unto Jacob, Arise, go up to Bethel, and dwell there: and make there an altar unto God, that appeared unto thee when thou fleddest from the face of Esau thy brother. 2. Then Jacob said unto his household, and to all that [were] with him, Put away the strange gods that [are] among you, and be clean, and change your garments: 3. And let us arise, and go up to Bethel; and I will make there an altar unto God, who answered me in the day of my distress, and was with me in the way which I went. …6. So Jacob came to Luz, which [is] in the land of Canaan, that [is], Bethel, he and all the people that [were] with him. 7. And he built there an altar, and called the place Elbethel: because there God appeared unto him, when he fled from the face of his brother.”
The Altar of Answer
There are altars connected to Jacob’s life, one of such altars is the one he built at Bethel. The Lord specifically instructed Jacob to go back to Bethel, to dwell and make there an altar unto Him. Having received the instruction from God, he communicated with his household, about the plan to move to Bethel. Jacob said, “…let us arise and go up to Bethel; and I will make there an altar unto God, who answered me in the day of my distress…” From Jacob’s description of the altar, it is an altar unto the God, who answered him in time of distress simply put, the altar of answer.
Since all altars answer after their names, the altar of answer will always secure favourably responses to inquiries and demands. The supervising agent behind the altar of answer, gurarantees timely and supernatural responses to supplication and petition made at the altar. The scripture says, “And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.” (Isa 65:24 KJV). When the altar of answer is speaking in the life of a man, he cannot labour in vain. Jacob’s twenty years of labour in Laban’s house would have ended in vain, except for the operation of the altar of answer. It is from this understanding, that we are raising an altar of answer over the month of May 2022; let the altar of answer prevail over our lives, families and activities in 2022, in Jesus’ name.
Prayer Points I
- Let us begin to appreciate God for May 2021, for His goodness and His mercies over our lives and that of the members of our families, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Let us begin to commit May 2022 into the hands of God, inviting Him to assume His place in our lives, as our King reigning in righteousness, in Jesus’ name.
- Let us commit the days and the nights in May 2022 into God’s hand, that as they begin their operation, they shall favour our course in the name of Jesus Christ (Psalms 19:1-3)
- Let us declare and prophesy, that by the voice of our prayer, we raise an altar of answer over the month of May by the blood of the lamb, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- We declare and prophesy, that throughout 2022 we shall not labour in vain, we shall not bring forth for trouble, and the fruit of our labour shall not be food for our enemies, in Jesus’ name. (Isaiah 65:22-23)
- We declare and prophesy, that in 2022 we shall build houses and inhabit, we shall plant and reap the harvest, we shall invest and earn the profit, in Jesus’ name (Isaiah 65:21)
- We declare and prophesy, that throughout 2022 we shall enjoy fruitful prayer life, quick response to prayer, favourably answer to our requests, in Jesus’ name. (Isaiah 65:24)
Prayer Points II
- We declare and prophesy, that through the operation of the altar of answer, we shall enjoy transformation, and experience changes and excel above limitations placed on our lives by the enemy, in Jesus’ name (Genesis 35:9-10)
- We declare and prophesy, that throughout 2022 the altar of answer shall prevail, over the forces assigned to destroy and disgrace us on the path of destiny, in the name of Jesus Christ (Genesis 35:9-10)
- We declare and prophesy, that throughout 2022, through the operation of the altar of answer, we shall enjoy revelation of great and mighty things, and access things that matter to our lives and destiny, in Jesus’ name (Jeremiah 33:3)
- We declare and prophesy that in 2022, through the operation of the altar of answer, we shall be satisfied with huge provision and abundance of leftover, from the Lord our God, and we shal not suffer reproach among the nations, in Jesus’ name (Joel 2:19)
- We declare and prophesy that in 2022, that our rate of achieving result shall increase, and our speed of accomplishment shall improve, while we are yet speaking, or planning, the results shall manifest in Jesus’ name (Genesis 24:42-45)
- We declare and prophesy that in 2022, both individuals, groups, organizations, institutions, and nations shall make haste to attend to us, and grant our request, in Jesus’ name (Genesis 24:46-47)
- We declare and prophesy, that in 2022 we shall receive and enjoy more than enough of what we ask, and bargain for, in the name of Jesus Christ (Genesis 24:43-44)