Prayer Points for November 2022
2 Samuel 24:24-25
To read the introduction to 12 Days prophetic prayer and fasting, please GO HERE
(2 Samuel 24:24-25 WYC) “To whom the king answered, No, not as thou wilt, but I shall buy it from thee for a price; for I shall not offer to the Lord my God burnt sacrifices that cost nothing. And then David bought the threshing floor for six hundred shekels of gold, and the oxen for fifty shekels of silver. And David built an altar there to the Lord, and offered burnt sacrifices and peace offerings; and then the Lord gave mercy to the land, and the plague in Israel was stopped.”
The Altar of Mercy:
Plague came into the nation of Israel, as God’s judgment against the people for David’s error, in counting the people against God’s will. However, God sent the prophet to instruct David, to build an altar to the Lord, to avert the plague. So, David went to the threshing floor of Arauna, bought the land and raised an altar unto the Lord, and the bible says, “…then the Lord gave mercy to the land, and the plague in Israel was stopped”. There is an altar called the altar of mercy. When the altar of mercy speaks, judgment ceases, because mercy prevails over judgement.
The altar of mercy can still speak today, for those who know how to raise the altar. Any area of our lives, that has become the ground of advantage for the enemy, can be brought under the altar of mercy. Today, we are raising the altar of mercy over the month of November 2022. We trust God for His mercy to prevail, over our lives and households throughout 2022, in Jesus’ name.
Prayer Points I
- Let us begin to appreciate God for November 2021, for His goodness and His mercies over our lives and that of the members of our families, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Let us begin to commit November 2022 into the hands of God, inviting Him to assume His place in our lives, as our King reigning in righteousness, in Jesus’ name.
- Let us commit the days and the nights in November 2022 into God’s hand, that as they begin their operations, they shall favour our course, in the name of Jesus Christ (Psalms 19:1-3)
- Let us declare and prophesy, that by the voice of our prayer, we raise an altar of mercy over the month of November by the blood of the lamb, in the name of Jesus Christ (2 Samuel 24:24-25).
- We declare and prophesy, that throughout 2022 we shall be led forth by God’s mercy, and guided by the strength of the Almighty God, into the place of His plans and purposes for our lives, in Jesus’ name (Exodus 15:13)
- We declare and prophesy, that throughout 2022 the goodness of the Lord shall pass before us, and the Lord our God shall be gracious to us, and His mercy shall be magnified towards us and members of our household, in Jesus’ name (Exodus 33:19)
- We declare and prophesy, that in 2022 we be overwhelmed with God’s unfailing love and unlimited faithfulness; through the mercies of the Lord our God, we shall be better and blessed in 2022, than we were in 2021. no matter what we own today it shall be nothing compared to what shall be credited to our names in 2022, in Jesus’ name (Genesis 32:10)
Prayer Points I
- We declare and prophesy that in 2022, plagues, pestilences, and pandemics shall cease from across our communities, cities, nations and continents, through the operation of the altar of mercy, in the name of Jesus Christ (2 Samuel 24:24-25)
- We declare and prophesy, that throughout 2022 the tender mercies and the lovingkindness of God shall be operational in our lives, prevailing over the sins and the transgressions of the past, causing us to be remembered for the goodness of our God, in Jesus’ name (Psalms 25:6-7)
- We declare and prophesy, that throughout 2022 we shall be redeemed from destruction, and crowned with lovingkindness and tender mercies, and our mouth shall be satisfied with good things, and our youth shall be renewed like the eagles, in Jesus’ name (Psalms 103:4-5)
- We declare and prophesy, that throughout 2022 the mercies of the Lord shall be magnified towards us, our friends and family members, resulting in countless testimonies of miraculous conceptions, and safe deliveries, in the name of Jesus Christ (Luke 1:57-58)
- We declare and prophesy, that in 2022 we shall not be victims in the hands of our enemies, nor suffer in the hands of those who hate us, we shall escape through the performance of the mercies promised, and the fulfilment of the covenant, in the name of Jesus Christ (Luke 1:71-72)
- We declare and prophesy, that throughout 2022, through the tender mercies of our God, we shall enjoy divine visitation, and we shall experience supernatural illumination, and no darkness shall prevail in our lives and households, in Jesus’ name (Luke 1:78-79).