Prayer Points for October 2022
1 Samuel 7:16-17
To read the introduction to 12 Days prophetic prayer and fasting, please GO HERE
(1 Samuel 7:16-17 NIRV) 16 From year to year he traveled from Bethel to Gilgal to Mizpah. He served Israel as judge in all those places. 17 But he always went back to Ramah. That’s where his home was. He served Israel as judge there too. And he built an altar there to honor the Lord.
The Altar of Honour:
Samuel built an altar in Ramah, to honour the Lord. Samuel is a man, who enjoys unusual honour from the Lord. The bible recorded, that God was with him, and He did not allow his words to fall to the ground. God did not only honour Samuel, He also honoured the word of his mouth. Whatever Samuel says or declares comes to fulfilment in their season. From Dan to Beersheba, everyone knows that Samuel was established as a prophet of the Lord. The altar of honour prevailed in Samuel’s life and ministry, throughout his lifetime.
When the altar of honour is speaking in a man’s life, his life will be full of stories of honour. He enjoys honour with men and women, without lobbying for it. The best anyone can do, is to honour the man honored by God; to do otherwise will be equivalent to foolsihness. Today, we are raising the altar of honour over the month of October 2022. Let the altar of honour speak continually in our lives and household throughout 2022, in Jesus’ name.
Prayer Points I
- Let us begin to appreciate God for October 2021, for His goodness and His mercies over our lives, and that of the members of our families, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Let us begin to commit October 2022 into the hands of God, inviting Him to assume His place in our lives, as our King reigning in righteousness, in Jesus’ name.
- Let us commit the days and the nights in October 2022 into God’s hand, that as they begin their operations, they shall favour our course, in the name of Jesus Christ (Psalms 19:1-3)
- Let us declare and prohesy, that by the voice of our prayer, we raise an altar of honor over the month of October by the blood of the lamb, in the name of Jesus Christ (1 Samuel 7:17).
- We declare and prophesy, that all throughout 2022 the Lord shall be honoured in our lives and through our lives, in our household and through our household, in our endeavour and through our endeavour, in the name of Jesus Christ
- We declare and prophesy, that throughout 2022 we shall be far from dishonour and disgrace, from embarrassment and harassment, but we shall enjoy honour and dignity wherever we go, in Jesus’ name (1 Samuel 16:4-5)
Prayer Points I
- We declare and prophesy, that throughout 2022 we shall be established in the work of our hands, and the work of hands shall be established, and riches and honour shall attend to us in abundance, in Jesus’ name (2 Chronicles 17:5)
- We declare and prophesy, that throughout 2022 wherever we go, we shall be honoured with many honours, and loaded with everything necessary for our fulfilment, in Jesus’ name (Acts 28:10).
- We declare and prophesy, that throughout 2022 ourselves and members of our household shall honour the Lord, and we shall all walk up and down, before the Lord serving His purpose, in the name of Jesus Christ (1Samuel 2:30 YLT)
- We declare and prophesy, that throughout 2022 wherever we go, we shall be attended to with honour, treated with honour, served with honour and sentforth with honour, in Jesus’ name (1 Samuel 9:23)
- We declare and prophesy, that throughout 2022 our stories shall be stories of honour, our testimonies shall be testimonies of honour, and our records of honour shall be record of honour, in Jesus’ name (1 Samuel 9:22)
- We declare and prophesy, that throughout 2022 instead of shame we shall have double honour, and instead of confusion we shall rejoice in our portion. In our businesses, marriages, ministries, careers, and assignments; we shall possess double and experience everlasting joy, in Jesus’ name (Isaiah 61:7)