September Prayer Newsletter
This is September prayer Newsletter. September is declared, as our month of fresh revelation. We have prepared the prayer points specifically for this month. We encourage you to rise up by midnight, to make some declarations over September. We look forward to hearing your testimonies of fresh revelation this month, in the name of Jesus Christ.
The Blessing of Fresh Revelation
Genesis 35:9-10 (MSG) “God revealed Himself once again to Jacob after he had come back from Paddan Aram and blessed him: “Your name is Jacob (Heel), but that’s your name no longer. From now on your name is Israel (God-Wrestler).”
A fresh revelation of God produces a great transformation of destiny. The Bible recorded, how God appeared again in Shiloh and revealed Himself to Samuel by the word of the Lord. It was that fresh revelation, that changed the story of Samuel from that of a temple boy to that of the judge of Israel. No one remains the same, after a fresh revelation from God.
The Lord revealed Himself again, and the man that was popularly known as Jacob was transformed to Israel. He left his father’s house as Jacob, and he returned as Isreal. Esau had vowed to destroy Jacob the day he set his eyes on him, but when he came out to fight him, he met Israel. Since Israel has done nothing wrong, there was no reason to fight him. In fact, how do you begin to wrestle with a man, who has wrestled with God and prevailed? As Jacob prevailed through the power of prayer, to gain a fresh revelation of God, we shall employ the power of prayer tonight, to secure a fresh revelation for September.
Prayer Points I
- Can we begin to appreciate the Lord, for August for His goodness and mercy towards us and members of our families, in Jesus’ name (Psalms 107:8).
- Our Lord we commit the month of September, into the hands; and we ask that You continue to be the Alpha and Omega, the beginning and end of everything in our lives and families, in Jesus’ name (Revelation 22:13-15).
- Heavenly Father we declare, that as the days and the nights in September shall continue their operations, they shall comply with the plan and purposes of God for our lives (Psalms 19:1-3).
- Father we declare, that the sun shall not smite us by the day, nor the moon by the night, in the name of Jesus Christ (Isaiah 49:10-13; Psalm 121:5-8).
- We declare, that the shining of the star and the brightness of the moon shall be for connecting us with helpers of destiny, and bearers of burdens, in the name of Jesus Christ (Matthew 2:1-2).
- Oh Lord our God reveal to us this month, the abundance of peace, and prosperity, security and stability, and truth in the name of Jesus Christ (Jeremiah 33:6 AMP).
- Almighty God You are the revealer of secrets, reveal to us this month, the secrets that will launch us into new dimensions You have ordained for us, in Jesus’ name. (Daniel 2:46-49).
Prayer Points II
- Abba Father we pray and ask that You will grant us a fresh revelation of the Father, for a fresh commitment to His person and presence, in the name of Jesus Christ (Matthew 11:27; Luke 10:22).
- Lord we ask for a fresh revelation of Christ in us, for fresh passion, to declare and testify of His glory and goodness among the nations, in Jesus’ name (Galatians 1:15-16 Colossians 1:27).
- Loving Father, we secure fresh revelation for great transformation in our lives, and the lives of our children, in the name of Jesus Christ (Genesis 35:9-10)
- The Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, we secure fresh revelation, for great blessings over our families, businesses, ministries, and career, in the name of Jesus Christ (Genesis 35:9-10).
- Let us ask God, to reveal to us secret things which belong to us and our children, and everything that has our names attached, which the Lord has ordained for this month, in the name of Jesus Christ (Deuteronomy 29:29).
- Awesome God, reveal to us, what eyes have not seen, ears have not heard, and which the hearts of any man has not conceived, in the name of Jesus Christ (1Corinthians 2:9-10).
- Everlasting Father, let Your arm be revealed in us, and through us and our families this month, in the name of Jesus Christ (Isaiah 53:1).
- We secure a fresh revelation, for great manifestation and fulfillment of Your promises in the name of Jesus Christ.O