November Prayer Newsletter
This is November Prayer Newsletter. This is November prayer Newsletter. November is declared, as our Month of Magnified Mercy. We have prepared the prayer points specifically for this month. We encourage you to rise by midnight, to make some declarations over November. We look forward to hearing your testimonies of magnified mercy this month, in the name of Jesus Christ (November prayer newsletter)
Miracles of Magnified Mercy
Genesis 19:19 (KJV) “Behold now, thy servant hath found grace in thy sight, and thou hast magnified thy mercy, which thou hast shewed unto me in saving my life; and I cannot escape to the mountain, lest some evil take me, and I die:”
There are two people in the bible with a clear testimony of a magnified mercy- Lot in the Old Testament, and Elisabeth in the New Testament. I am convinced there could be others, but these are easily identified, because their testimonies are connected to the exact phrase, magnified mercy.
Out of the whole nation, only Lot and his family were exempted from destruction, and Lot said the Lord has magnified His mercy towards him by saving his life. He said, “Behold now, thy servant hath found grace in thy sight, and thou hast magnified thy mercy, which thou hast shewed unto me in saving my life; and I cannot escape to the mountain, lest some evil take me, and I die:”
When God magnifies His mercy towards an individual, He does for them, what He does for no other. A magnified mercy keeps you above what destroys others. When others are saying there is a casting down, you will be saying there is a lifting up. It does not matter what is happening around the globe, the magnified mercy of God shall give you a different story, in Jesus’ name. A magnified mercy causes your request to be granted without objection. Watch it, this month, your request is coming back with good news, in Jesus’ name. Through the magnified mercy of God, you shall escape every trap of the wicked, in Jesus’ name. No evil shall be able to overtake you, in Jesus’ name. You shall live and not die in Jesus’ name.
Prayer Points I
- Father, we declare and decree, that we shall not hunger nor thirst, neither shall the sun smite us by the day, nor the moon by the night, for You shall have mercy on us, and shall lead us by Your mercy and guide us into our wealthy places, in Jesus’ name (Isaiah 49:10)
- Father, we declare and decree, that You shall have mercy upon us, and You shall yet favour us and settle us in our own lands, our own homes, own businesses; and men and women shall serve us and connect with our assignment, and we shall rule and reign over our oppressors, in Jesus’ name (Isaiah 14:1-2)
- Father, we declare and decree, that mercy and truth shall preserve us and members of our family, and our businesses, ministries, careers and projects, shall be upheld by Your mercy, in Jesus’ name (Proverbs 20:28)
- Father, we declare and decree, that by Your great mercy, we shall reign and rule in the midst of our enemies in our field and industry, and we shall not be put to shame, in the name of Jesus Christ (2 Chronicles 1:8).
- Father, we declare and decree, that mercy shall be extended unto us, before men and women that are significant to our fulfilment, and we shall be strengthened by Your mighty hand upon our lives, and we shall enjoy favorable partnership with men and women this month, in Jesus’ name, (Ezra 7:28)
- Father, we declare and decree, that we shall not be forsaken or abandoned by the Lord our God, but mercy shall be extended to us, before the noble and the mighty, giving us a reviving to carry out our assignment, fulfill our destiny, and complete our projects, in Jesus’ name (Ezra 9:9)
Prayer Points II
- Father, we declare and decree, that Your ear shall be attentive to our prayers, because we have chosen to reverence Your name, and prosper. Let mercy be granted to us in the sight of men and women in authority over our lives, causing our expectation to become a reality, in Jesus’ name (Neh.1:11)
- Father we declare and decree, that we shall sing of Your power and mercy every day of this month, for You are our strength and mercy, and we shall continue to enjoy Your backing and protection, in Jesus’ name (Psalms 59:17-18)
- Father, we declare and decree, that we shall be satisfied early this month with Your mercy, and we shall be glad and rejoice all throughout this month, in Jesus’ name (Psalms 90:14-17).
- Father, we declare and decree, that this is our season of favour, and You shall arise and have mercy on us, for the time, yes the set time has come for us to enjoy Your favour, in Jesus’ name (Psalms 102:13-15)
- Father, we declare and decree, that in Your mercy, our enemies shall be cut off and all those who afflict our souls shall be destroyed, in the name of Jesus Christ (Psalms 143:12).
- Father, we declare and decree, by the power and the help of the Holy Spirit, that we shall follow righteousness and mercy, and we shall find and enjoy life, righteousness, and honour, in Jesus’ name (Proverbs 21:21)