November Prayer Newsletter
This is November prayer Newsletter. November is declared, as our month of more than enough. We have prepared the prayer points specifically for this month. We encourage you to rise up by midnight, to make some declarations over November. We look forward to hearing your testimonies of more than enough this month, in the name of Jesus Christ.
The God of More Than Enough
Psalms 65:11 (NIRV) “You bring the year to a close with huge crops. You provide more than enough food.”
Our God is the God of more than enough. He is ELSHADDAI the almighty God, the all sufficient One. He can turn the story of ‘not enough’, into a testimony of ‘more than enough’, within a second. If you identify anything that is not sufficient, or even lacking in your life, you can call on ELSHADDAI.
James says, if anyone lacks wisdom, let him ask the Lord who gives liberally and upbraided not. Paul says, you should come boldly to Him, to obtain mercy and find grace in time of need. He never runs out of supplies, He is ever ready to attend to all our requests.
As we engage God in the place of prayer today, I am fully convinced and persuaded, that He will answer us. You are receiving this month a response from God, that will change the way you enter 2022, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Prayer Points I
- Let us begin to appreciate the Lord for the month of October, for His faithfulness and favour over our lives, in Jesus’ name.
- Now let us begin to commit November into God’s hands, asking Him to continue to reign and rule in the affairs of our lives, in Jesus’ name.
- Pray, that as the days and nights in November begin their operations, they will do so in alignment with the intention of God for our lives, in Jesus’ name (Pslams 19:1-3)
- Declare that all uncompleted projects, shall attract more than enough provision for their completion, in Jesus’ name (Exodus 36:5)
- Call on God, to command His blessing over everything we are doing this month, leading to uncommon results, in Jesus’ name (Lev. 25:21)
- Make a demand, that this month our outputs will overtake our inputs, and our harvest will overwhelm our sowing, in Jesus’ name (Lev. 25:21)
- Oh Lord let Your arm prevail over the work of our hands this month, causing us to see a new dimension of God’s blessing in our endeavour, in Jesus’ name (Numbers 11:21-23)
- Dear Lord, put Your blessing upon us, and increase our capacity as the dispensers of Your blessing, in Jesus’ name (Number 11:24-25)
Prayer Points II
- Father we declare and prophesy, season of more than enough in every area of our lives, in the name of Jesus Christ (2 Chronicles 31:10)
- Eternal Father, arise against all devouring power, resisting the testimony of more than enough in our lives, in Jesus’ name (Malachi 3:10)
- Abba Father, open the windows of Your blessing over our households, in the name of Jesus Christ. (Malachi 3:10)
- Our heavenly Father, bring this year to a close with the testimony of rich harvest in all our field of endeavours, in Jesus’ name (Psalms 65:11)
- Awesome God release the sound of abundance across our nations, reviving our economy from the impact of the pandemic, in Jesus’ name (1 Kings 18:41)
- We declare, that this month our efforts in the last ten months shall be rewarded with the joy of harvest, in Jesus’ name (Pslams 126:5-6)
- Mighty God arise against the wasters of harvest and enemies of abundance in our lives, in the name of Jesus Christ (Judges 6:3-6)
- Faithful God, we declare that this month the fruit of our labour shall not be meat for our enemies, in Jesus’ name (Isaiah 65:22)
- Lord of host, declare, that we shall enjoy the work of our hands in the name of Jesus Christ (Isaiah 65:22)