October Prayer Newsletter
This is October prayer Newsletter. October is declared, as our season of great gladness. We have prepared the prayer points specifically for this month. We encourage you to rise up by midnight, to make some declarations over October. We look forward to hearing your testimonies of great gladness this month, in the name of Jesus Christ.
I Love What You Have Revealed
Psalms 119:161- 164 (MSG) “I’ve been slandered unmercifully by the politicians, but my awe at your words keeps me stable. I’m ecstatic over what you say, like one who strikes it rich I hate lies—can’t stand them!—but I love what you have revealed. Seven times each day I stop and shout praises for the way you keep everything running right.
The reverence, and the excitement the Psalmist has for the word of God was the secret for his stablility, in the midst of political oppression. Although, he hated what he was going through in the hands of the politicians, he was overjoyed with what the Lord has revealed to him. Praise God!, the Psalmist chose to respond to what the Lord has revealed, than react to what the enemy was doing. He said, “…I love what you have revealed. Seven times each day I stop and shout praises for the way you keep everything running right.”
While the oppressor was expecting the sound of lamentation, they were hearing the shouts of joy and praise, from the household of the Psalmist. Seven times each day, the Psalmist was singing for joy. This is the principle: anything that gains your attention, has your permission to continue. When the Psalmist chose continual praise, he activated the season of praise, and silenced the voice of the oppressor.
Here is what the Lord is revealing for October, it is our season of great gladness. Don’t get distracted by what the enemy is doing, God has greater things in place for you. Rise up tonight, and enforce your season of great gladness, by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Prayer Points I
- Let us appreciate the Lord for His goodness and mercy that followed us, and members of our family throughout September, in Jesus’ name.(Psalms 23:6)
- Father, we lift October up before You, we cannot go in, and continue without Your presence and backing (Exodus 33:13-17)
- Oh Lord, assume Your place in our lives and families, as the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the ending in October, in Jesus’ name (Rev. 21:6)
- We superimpose the speaking of the blood of the covenant, over the activities of the days and the nights in October, for endless praise and uninterrupted joy, in Jesus’ name (Psalms 19:1-3)
- Today, we decree and declare, that as the ordinances of the moon and the stars cannot depart from before the Lord our Father, so endless praise and ceaseless joy shall not cease from our mouth before the Lord forever, in Jesus’ name (Jeremiah 31:35).
- Abba Father, we declare that any error or mistakes fashioned to abort our joy, or terminate our season of celebration shall never not prosper, in Jesus’ name. (1 Chronicles 13:8-11; 15:27-28).
- Heavenly Father, by the blood of Jesus Christ, we enforce occasions for great gladness across our families this month, in Jesus’ name, (1 Chronicles 29:22).
- Our Father in heaven, let all our sons and daughters, be crowned with success in their various field of studies and endeavours, in Jesus’ name (1 Chronicles 29:22).
Prayer Points II
- Awesome God, let our spouses come home this month, with testimonies of breakthrough, turnaround, promotion, and advancement in Jesus’ name (1 Chronicles 29:22)
- God of heaven and earth, let our worship and services this month, be marked with great gladness and praise, in the name of Jesus Christ (2 Chronicles 30:21)
- We declare testimonies like a dream, breakthrough like a dream, all throughout this month of October, in the name of Jesus Christ (Psalms 126:1).
- Great Father, do great things for us and through us this month, resulting in great laughter and joyful singing, without restrain, in Jesus’ name (Psalms 126:2)
- Oh Lord, let the joy of the enemies over the affairs our lives, be turned into sudden sadness, in Jesus’ name (Psalms 126:1-3)
- Glorious Father, let all captivities that have survived till this point, begin to turn by divine judgement, in the name of Jesus Christ (Psalms 126:4).
- Dearest Lord, let those who have witnessed our weeping, and seen our tears, hear our songs of rejoicing, and see our harvest of joy, in the name of Jesus Christ (Psalms 126:6)
- The Father of glory, we decree that as men and women hear our testimonies of great gladness and joy, they shall be attracted into the kingdom (Esther 8:17).