Prayer Points for August 2022
To read the introduction to 12 Days prophetic prayer and fasting, please GO HERE
(Jdg 6:23-25 KJV) 23 “It’s all right,” the Lord replied. “Don’t be afraid! You shall not die.” 24 And Gideon built an altar there and named it “The Altar of Peace with Jehovah.” (The altar is still there in Ophrah in the land of the Abiezrites.) 25 That night the Lord told Gideon to hitch his father’s best ox to the family altar of Baal and pull it down, and to cut down the wooden idol of the goddess Asherah that stood nearby.
The Altar of Peace:
Gideon raised an altar of peace to the Lord, after his encouter with the God of peace. Isreal had abandoned the altar of God in their midst, to service the altar of Baal. Consequently, they suffered continually in the hands of the Midianites and the Amalekites for seven years. When the Lord decided to intervene, He visited Gideon and assigned him to rise against the enemies in battle. This encounter left Gideon trembling and shaking, thinking he will die, but Lord assured him that he shall not die.
Thereafter, Gideon raised an altar of peace unto the Lord. From that point forward, the altar of peace began its operation. The instruction of peace, the strategy for peace started flowing from God to Gideon. Through Gideon’s life and ministry, the Midianites and the Amalekites were defeated, and peace was restored to the land of Isreal. When the altar of peace begin to speak, every confusion and oppression cease in a man’s life. Today, we shall raise the altar of peace over the month of August 2022, establishing peace, over everything that concerns us in 2022, in Jesus’ name.
Prayer Points I
- Let us begin to appreciate God for August 2021, for His goodness and His mercies over our lives and that of the members of our families, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Let us begin to commit August 2022 into the hands of God, inviting Him to assume His place in our lives, as our King reigning in righteousness, in Jesus’ name.
- Let us commit the days and the nights in August 2022 into God’s hand, that as they begin their operations, they shall favour our course, in the name of Jesus Christ (Psalms 19:1-3)
- Let us declare and prophesy, that by the voice of our prayer we raise an altar of peace, over the month of August by the blood of the lamb, in the name of Jesus Christ (Judges 6:26).
- We declare and prophesy, that in 2022 every strange altar in our father’s house, in our mother’s house, and in the household of our spouses shall sufffer destruction by divine judgement, in Jesus’ name (Judges 6:25)
- We declare and prophesy, that in 2022 our enemies shall be at peace with us, and our adversaries shall make peace with us, and we shall enjoy peace and prosperity all around us, in Jesus’ name (Joshua 10:1)
- We declare and prophesy, that throughout 2022 we shall not follow the voice of the strangers, and we shall not turn to foolishness, but we shall hear and know the voice of our God, for He shall speak peace unto us, in Jesus’ name (Psalms 85:8)
Prayer Points I
- We declare and prophesy, that throughout 2022 mercy and truth shall meet together in our lives, families, marriages, ministries, careers, and assignments; and righteousness and peace shall kiss each other over the affairs of our lives, in Jesus’ name (Psalms 85:10)
- We declare and prophesy, that throughout 2022, the altar of peace shall prevail over all our endeavours, and God’s goodness shall follow peace into our lives, and our marriages, ministries, businesses, careers, and assignments shall produce abundantly, in Jesus’ name (Psalms 85:12)
- We declare and prophesy that in 2022, every enemy in the class of the Midianites and the Amalekites shall be humiliated and disgraced in our lives and household, in Jesus name (Judges 7:13-15)
- We declare and prophesy, that throughout 2022 we shall not want for direction, instruction, ideas, inspiration and strategy for exploit and victory, in the name of Jesus Christ (Judges 7:4-7)
- We declare and prophesy, that throughout 2022 our path shall not cross with anyone that will destroy, undermine or sabotage the testimony prepared for us by God, in Jesus’ name (Judges 7:4-7)
- We declare and prophesy, that in 2022 the enemy shall not succeed in their delibrations and conspiracies against us, they shall be divided and confused over our cases, in Jesus’ name (Judges 6:28-31)