Prayer Points for January 2022
To read the introduction to 12 Days prophetic prayer and fasting, please GO HERE
(Gen 8:20-22 NLT) 20. Then Noah built an altar to the LORD, and there he sacrificed as burnt offerings the animals and birds that had been approved for that purpose. 21. And the LORD was pleased with the aroma of the sacrifice and said to himself, “I will never again curse the ground because of the human race, even though everything they think or imagine is bent toward evil from childhood. I will never again destroy all living things. 22. As long as the earth remains, there will be planting and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night.”
The Altar of Approval
The first altar in the Bible was built by Noah, immediately after the flood. Everything on the face of the earth has been destroyed with the exception of Noah, his family and all the animals that were with him in the ark. When Noah came out of the ark, rather than thinking of how to start afresh, he built an altar, and offered to the Lord the animals that have been approved for that purpose. Considering this fact, we could call this altar the altar of approval.
God’s response to the activity at this altar, also goes on to highlight the concept of divine approval. The Lord was pleased with the aroma of the sacrifice from the altar, and He started speaking. God said “I will never again curse the ground because of human race” the curse was reversed. He said, “I will never again destroy all living things” and then He released the blessing upon Noah and his descendants. (Genesis 8:21-23; 9:1-17).
The altar of approval, can never cease from speaking divine approval for God’s people. When the altar of approval is speaking in your life, you will enjoy approval, wherever you go. When eye sees you, it blessings you, when ear hears you, it approves you. It is with this understanding that we shall be engaging the altar of approval, over January 2022.
Prayer Points I
- Let us begin to appreciate God for January 2021, for His goodness and His mercies, over our lives and that of the members of our families, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Let us begin to commit January 2022 into the hands of God, inviting Him to assume His place in our lives, as our King reigning in righteousness, in Jesus’ name.
- Let us destroy and dismantle, every altar that has kept us under one curse or the other in the past years, in the name of Jesus Christ (Genesis 8:21).
- Let us pull down every altar, that has made us live below the very life that the Lord has ordained for us, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Let every altar designed to subject us, to a live of toiling and struggling in 2022 be destroyed, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Let every altar fashioned against our dominon, multiplication, fruitfulnes in 2022 be destroyed, in the name of Jesus Christ (Genesis 1:28).
- Let us declare and prohesy, that by the voice of our prayer, we raise an altar of approval over the month of Janaury by the blood of the lamb, in the name of Jesus Christ (Genesis 8:20)
Prayer Points II
- Let us activate the speaking of the altar of approval in favour of our lives, spouses, children, businesses, careers, professions, cities, and countries, in Jesus’ name (Genesis 9:11-15).
- Let every curse word, ill spoken word, demonic decrees, and satanic legislation powered from the altar of disapproval against our lives, be rendered null and void, in Jesus’ name (Number 23:1-8).
- Let us declare and prophesy, that the ground of our lives, families, businesses, careers, ministries, professions are free from the curse of the law, in the name of Jesus Christ (Genesis 8:21).
- Let us declare and prophesy, that we are free from the curse of Adam, we excell above the blessing of Noah, and we enter into the blessing of Abraham, in the name of Jesus Christ (Galatians 3:17-21).
- Let us declare and prophesy, that throughout 2022 spiritually, materially, physically, academically, professionally, financially, we shall be fruitful, multiply, and fill the face of the earth, in the name of Jesus Christ (Genesis 9:1,7)
- Let us declare and prophesy, that the principles and promises of prosperity shall be evidently seen working for us, in the name of Jesus Christ (Genesis 8:22)