August Prayer Newsletter
This is August Prayer Newsletter. August is declared, as our season of Total Rest. We have prepared the prayer points specifically for this month. We encourage you to rise up by midnight, to make some declarations over August. We look forward to hearing your testimonies of rest all around this month, in the name of Jesus Christ. (August prayer newsletter)
The Possibility of Rest On Every Side
1 Kings 5:4 (KJV) “But now the LORD my God hath given me rest on every side, [so that there is] neither adversary nor evil occurrent.”
Due to the increasing evil in the world, modern believers may feel, that living a life free from adversary and evil occurrence is unattainable. However, through the testimony of Solomon, the bible paints a picture of rest, in the midst of the wicked and their wickedness.
The kingdom of Solomon was characterized, by peace and rest on all sides, but this wasn’t because there were no enemies; rather, it was because the LORD God gave Solomon rest on all sides. In Solomon’s realm, the Lord appeared, as Jehovah Shalom.
The same God, who existed in Solomon’s time, Jehovah Shalom, is still alive today. “My peace I give unto you,” He says, “not as the world gives unto you.” Thus, despite the world’s increasing wickedness, a believer can still live, to enjoy rest on all sides.
We have heard Solomon’s testimony; it is your turn to experience rest on every side. I challenge you, to engage your faith with God’s promises of rest on every side, and we shall soon hear your testimony, in Jesus’ name.
Prayer Points I
- Father, we declare and decree the destruction of every agent of darkness, resisting Your program of peace and rest for our lives, in the name of Jesus Christ (Exodus 5:4-9)
- Father, we declare and decree Your vengeance, over every power assigned to multiply our burdens during our season of rest, in the name of Jesus Christ (Exodus 5:4-9).
- Father, we declare and decree, that Your presence shall go with us and accompany us this month, and throughout this year, and we shall enjoy peace and rest on every side, in the name of Jesus Christ (Exodus 33:13-16)
- Father, we declare and decree, this season of rest our household shall abide in peace, security, and prosperity, in the name of Jesus Christ (Deuteronomy 3:18-20).
- Father, we declare and decree, that this month of August, we shall enjoy rest from all our enemies round about, and we shall dwell in safety throughout this year, in the name of Jesus Christ (Deuteronomy 12:10).
- Father, we declare and decree the complete termination of the remembrance of every image and event in the past, that give the enemy an advantage over our lives, in the name of Jesus Christ (Deuteronomy 25:17-19)
Prayer Points II
- Father, we declare and decree all round rest upon our lives, according to Your promise, no one of all our enemies shall be able to stand before us, in the name of Jesus Christ (Joshua 21:44).
- Father, we declare and decree the destruction of Your enemies, and we declare, that we shall be as the sun, when he goes forth in his might, because we love You; we shall enjoy a lasting rest in Jesus’ name (Judges 5:31)
- Father, we declare and decree complete rest from war, sickness, diseases, disappointment, disgrace, and affliction; and we declare that none of Your good promises shall go unfulfilled in our lives, in Jesus’ name (1Kings 8:56)
- Father, we declare and decree, that every fruit of our body, fruit of our vision, and fruit of our labour, shall be fruit of rest, we shall only give birth, produce, and bring forth for peace and rest, in Jesus’ name (1Chronicles 22:9).
- Father, we declare and decree prosperity within our household, and rest within our homes; we decree complete peace and rest, no more wars in our cities and communities, in Jesus’ name (2Chronicles 14:6-7)
- Father, we declare and decree, that our realm, family, marriage, business, and season in life shall be quiet and peaceful, because You have given us rest round about, in Jesus’ name (2Chronicles 20:30).
Prayer Points III
- Father, we declare and decree that the days the enemies have fashioned against our peace and rest, shall be turned around, as days of complete rest from our enemies, in Jesus’ name (Esther 9:16).
- Father, we declare and decree, that this month, we shall not hear the voice of the oppressor, their tongues shall cleave to the roof of their mouth, the door of utterance shall be shut against them, in Jesus’ name (Job 3:18).
- Father, we declare and decree, that we shall be secured, because our hope is in You, and we shall enjoy total rest and safety in all our endeavours this month, and throughout the year, in Jesus’ name (Job 11:18)
- Father, we declare and decree, that You shall be our teacher and instructor forever, and we shall continue to enjoy rest from the days of adversity, until our enemies are completely buried, in Jesus’ name (Psalms 94:12-13).
- Father, we declare and decree complete rest from sorrow, from fear, and from hard bondage, which the enemies have subjected us to, in Jesus’ name (Isaiah 14:3)
- Father, we declare and decree, that through the leadership of Your Spirit, we shall enjoy complete rest and divine guidance, causing us to engage in activities and event, that will cause Your name to be glorified, in Jesus’ name (Isaiah 63:14).