July Prayer Newsletter
This is July Prayer Newsletter. July is declared, as our season of Remarkable Turnaround. We have prepared the prayer points specifically for this month. We encourage you to rise up by midnight, to make some declarations over July. We look forward to hearing your testimonies of remarkable turnaround this month, in the name of Jesus Christ. (July prayer newsletter)
Testimonies of Remarkable Turnaround
(1Ch 13:14 NKJV) “The ark of God remained with the family of Obed-Edom in his house three months. And the LORD blessed the house of Obed-Edom and all that he had.”
The royal procession led by King David was transporting the Ark of the Lord to Jerusalem, when an unfortunate incident occurred. Uzza was killed for touching the Ark. Everyone, including the king was gripped with fear, and they refused to move the Ark any further. The King ordered, that the Ark be dropped in a nearby house, which happened to be Obed-Edom’s house.
Obed Edom witnessed Uzza’s death, as a result of touching the box, and the same box was dropped in his house at the king’s command. Obed-Edom couldn’t say no, because it was the king’s order, so the Ark of the Covenant was left in his house. They thought, and probably he also thought, that his story will end like Uzza’s story, but what killed Uzza, brought a great turnaround into Obed-Edom’s life, within three months.
There was a remarkable turnaround and dramatic improvement to the point, where Obed-Edom became well-known in the town, because the Lord blessed his household and everything he owned. They might not have dropped anything in your house, but God is about to turnaround your story this second half of the year, that will cause people to change their mind about you, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Prayer Points I
- Father, we declare and decree, that every captivity in and around our lives and destinies, shall be turned around into seasons of laughter and great joy, in the name of Jesus Christ (Psalms 126:1-3)
- Father, we declare and decree, that neighbours and nations, friends and foes shall not be able to resist testifying of Your marvellous deeds in our lives, this second half of the year, in the name of Jesus Christ (Psalms 126:1-3)
- Father, we declare and decree, that this second half of the year, we shall not be victims of anyone’s error, and what the enemy meant for evil shall be turned around for our progress and breakthrough, in Jesus’ name (1Chronicles 13:9-14)
- Father, we declare and decree seasons of multiple turnarounds in our families, businesses, careers, and ministries, in the name of Jesus Christ (Ezekiel 21:27)
- Father, we declare and decree, that this month, the wicked shall lose their authority, their turban shall be removed, and their crown shall be seized, in the name of Jesus Christ (Ezekiel 21:26 NET).
- We declare and decree, that the wicked shall be humiliated, and we shall be elevated; things shall turn and change for the better in our lives, in the name of Jesus Christ (Ezekiel 21:26 NET)
Prayer Points II
- We declare and decree the opening of every grave, that is holding back and hindering our turnaround testimonies, in the name of Jesus Christ (Ezekiel 37:12)
- We declare and decree, that this month will not just be the month of July in our lives and families, but it shall produce after the name we have called it in Your hearing, in the name of Jesus Christ (Genesis 2:19).
- We declare and decree, that the counsel of the wicked against our lives and family, shall be turned into foolishness, in the name of Jesus Christ (2 Samuel 15:31)
- We declare and decree, that this second half of the year the treasures of darkness and the hidden riches of secret places shall be transferred and released in favour of our turnaround agenda, in Jesus’ name (Isaiah 45:1-3)
- We declare and decree, that every prison door fashioned against our turnaround testimonies shall suddenly open, into the palace of great testimonies, in Jesus’ name (Genesis 41:37-41; Psalms 105-19-22)
- We declare and decree, that this second half of the year, we shall not suffer with the wicked, nor sing the same song with them; while they are saying there is a casting down, we shall be singing there is a lifting up, in the name of Jesus Christ. We shall prosper, continue prospering, until we are established in prosperity in Jesus’ name (Genesis 26:12-14).