Prayer Points for January 2023
To read the introduction to 12 Days prophetic prayer and fasting, please GO HERE
Act 2:31-33 (NKJV) “he, foreseeing this, spoke concerning the resurrection of the Christ, that His soul was not left in Hades, nor did His flesh see corruption. 32. “This Jesus God has raised up, of which we are all witnesses. 33. “Therefore being exalted to the right hand of God, and having received from the Father the promise of the Holy Spirit, He poured out this which you now see and hear.
God’s Hand of Fulfilment
Prophecies and promises are not readily fulfilled, since the enemy is continuously looking for methods to sabotage and render God’s word useless. As a result, Paul commanded Timothy to do battle with the prophecies, that had previously been made about him (1 Timothy 1:18). Prophecy fulfilment may be a mirage if the opposition to its fulfilment is not successfully confronted. John foretold, that Jesus Christ would baptize people with the Holy Spirit and fire, but this prophecy did not become a reality, until Jesus had triumph over death and the grave.
The fulfilment of the promise of the Holy Spirit, is expressed in connection with the operation of the hand of God. After victory over death, Jesus was exalted to the right hand of God, and received from the hand of God the promise of the Holy Spirit. You cannot talk of the fulfilment of promises of God, or promises from men, without the active operation of the hand of His fulfilment.
Solomon caught that understanding, when he declared, “And he said: “Blessed [be] the LORD God of Israel, who spoke with His mouth to my father David, and with His hand has fulfilled [it]…” (1Ki 8:15 NKJV).
The hand of fulfilment is behind the performance of the word of His promise. The hand of God must go into operation, to fulfil what He has spoken with His mouth. Thank God for those who have access to the spoken word, but until His hand is engaged, the spoken word cannot become a fulfilled word.
As if God does not want us to miss that point, He inspired Solomon to repeat it in another place in the Bible. He said, “You have kept what You promised Your servant David my father; You have both spoken with Your mouth and fulfilled [it] with Your hand, as [it is] this day, (2Ch 6:15 NKJV).
The fulfilment of destinies, promises, prophecies, purposes, and plans are at the mercy of the operation of God’s hand of fulfilment. When His hand of fulfilment is at work, the devil cannot stop your fulfilment. It is with this understanding that we are entreating and engaging the hand of God upon January 2023.
Prayer Points I
- Let us begin to appreciate God for January 2022, for His marvellous deeds in our lives, families, offices, communities, cities, countries, and continents, in Jesus’ name.
- Let us begin to commit January 2023 into the hand of the Lord, inviting Him to assume His place, as the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and ending in Jesus’ name.
- Father, we declare and prophesy, that in 2023, by the operation of the hand of the Lord that every promise, prophecy, purpose, project, and plan relevant to our dominion, exploit, and prosperity, shall be fulfilled in Jesus’ name (1 Kings 8:20)
- Father, we declare and prophesy, that in 2023, by the operation of God’s hand we shall reign, and rule in majesty among colleagues our in our industry, and we shall sit on the throne in our field of endeavour, in Jesus’ name, (2 Chron.6:4, 10, 15)
- Father, we declare and prophesy, that from January 2023, the promises of the Lord shall begin to find their fulfilment in our lives by the good hand of the Lord, stirring up the spirit of the agents of fulfilment, and instruments of performance in our favour, in Jesus’ name (2 Chronicles 36:22-23; Ezra 1:1-4)
- Father, we declare and prophesy, that in 2023 our children, spouses and family members, shall live to fulfil their days, by the operation of the hand of the Lord, the promise of longevity shall be a reality in our household, in Jesus’ name (Isaiah 65:20)
- Father we declare and prophesy, that January is the month and 2023 is the year that You will perform the good things and the great things that You have promised in Your word concerning our lives and family, in the name of Jesus Christ (Jeremiah 33:3, 14)
Prayer Points II
- Father, we declare and prophesy, that in 2023 Your promises concerning our lives and family shall no longer be delayed or prolonged, but they shall be fulfilled by Your mighty hand, in Jesus’ name (Eze 12:21-25)
- Father, we declare and prophesy, that in January 2023 You shall perform Your promises in our household and fulfil Your mercy which You have sworn in Your word unto us and our children, in Jesus’ name (Mic 7:18-20).
- Father, we declare and prophesy, that in 2023 You shall visit us and perform Your good word towards us, causing us to enjoy total restoration of all that we have lost in 2022, in Jesus’ name (Jeremiah 29:10-12).
- Father, we declare and prophesy, that in 2023 we shall enjoy quick performance of Your promises, and through the operation of Your mighty hand, we shall testify, in Jesus’ name (Jeremiah 1:12)
- Father, we declare and prophesy, that in 2023 the enemy shall be frustrated in the multitude of their wickedness, and through the operation of Your mighty hand, their hands shall be weakened and broken, hindering them from carrying out their enterprise, in Jesus’ name (Job 5:12-14)
- Father, we declare and prophesy, that in 2023 the wicked occupying the places and positions You have prepared for us, shall be driven out before us, and Your mighty hand shall perform the word which You have promised us, in Jesus’ name (Deu 9:5)
- Father, we declare and prophesy, that in 2023 You shall visit us as You have said, and do to our spouses as you have promised, resulting in miraculous conceptions and deliveries in our households, in Jesus’ name (Genesis 21:1-2)