Prayer Points for October 2023
Here is the prayer points for October 2023. To read the introduction to 12 Days prophetic prayer and fasting, please GO HERE
Ezra 7:28 NIRV
(Ezra 7:28 NIRV) “The Lord has been kind to me. He has caused the king and his advisers to be kind to me. In fact, all the king’s powerful officials have been kind to me. The strong hand of the Lord my God helped me. That gave me new strength. So, I gathered together leaders from Israel to go up to Jerusalem with me.”
God’s Hand of Assistance
When it comes to assisting people, you cannot succeed in helping a man that God has not yet helped, and you cannot resist helping a man, that God has already helped. The king of Israel acknowledged these facts, when a woman sought for his assistance.
The Bible says, “Then, as the king of Israel was passing by on the wall, a woman cried out to him, saying, “Help, my lord, O king!” 27. And he said, “If the LORD does not help you, where can I find help for you? From the threshing floor or from the winepress?”
God is the Helper of men, and He uses both human and non-human channels, in achieving His plan of assisting His people. When we receive help from men, we need to remember to give the glory to God, as the source, and appreciation to men as channels.
Ezra understood that the kindness from the king and his advisers, was a product of the kindness he had already received before the Lord. He acknowledged that the kindness came, because the strong hand of the Lord God helped him.
We can gather from Ezra’s testimony, that the hand of God that was operative in his life at this point was God’s hand of assistance, or God’s hand of help. Observe, that God’s hand of assistance, helped him, strengthened him, and brought him into kindness with the king and his advisers.
God’s hand of assistance is available for all His children, but only those who make a demand on it live to experience and enjoy it. For this reason, we shall be engaging and entreating God’s hand of assistance for testimony of kindness, strength, and marvellous help, for October and the entire 2023.
Prayer Points I
- Let us begin to appreciate the Lord for October 2022, for His blessings, favour, and preservation, in Jesus’ name.
- Let us begin to commit October 2023 into the strong hand of the Lord, causing each day and night of October, to deliver their strength in our favour, in Jesus’ name.
- Let us declare and prophesy, that in 2023, God’s hand of assistance shall be operative and effective in its working in our lives, bringing us into kindness in the sight of organizations, institutions, and individuals, giving new strength and helping us with courage to pursue our assignment, in Jesus’ name (Ezra 7:28).
- Let us declare and prophesy, that in 2023, day by day, we shall enjoy supernatural assistance from men and women, through the operation of God’s hand of assistance, until we become established and prosperous in the work of our hands, in Jesus’ name (1 Chronicles 12:20-22)
- Let us declare and prophesy, that in 2023, through the working of God’s hand of assistance, evil agenda targeted against our lives, our spouses and children shall be diverted, and we shall escape every plot of the wicked, in Jesus’ name (2 Chronicles 18:31)
- Let us declare and prophesy, that in 2023, by the operation of the strong hand of the Lord, we shall receive marvellous help from the Lord, excelling in all our endeavours, until we become strong and established, in our field and industry, in Jesus’ name (2 Chronicles 26:7-15)
Prayer Points II
- Let us declare and prophesy, that throughout 2023, through the working of God’s hand of assistance the land of our residence, and the land of our birth shall help us, and open its treasure in favour of God’s purpose for our lives and destiny, in Jesus’ name (Revelation 12:16)
- Let us declare and prophesy, that 2023, is our acceptable year so the Lord shall hear us, and it is our year of salvation, so the Lord shall help us marvellously and preserve us, positioning us as covenant gifts to the nations, to serve God’s purpose, bringing restoration to our world, and possessing the desolate heritages, in Jesus’ name (Isaiah 49:8).
- Let us declare and prophesy, that in 2023, through the mighty hand of the Lord, those who dare surround us like bees, shall be quenched like a fire of thorns, and shall be destroyed, in the name of the Lord, in Jesus’ name (Psalms 118:12).
- Let us declare and prophesy, that in 2023, by the operation of God’s hand of assistance, we shall be sustained from falling, no matter how violently the wicked may push, desiring for our fall, we shall stand strong by the strong hand of the Lord, in Jesus’ name (Psalms 118:13).
- Let us declare and prophesy, that all throughout 2023 the voice of rejoicing and salvation shall continue in our tents. Through God’s valiant hand of assistance, we shall live and not die, to declare God’s work, in Jesus’ name (Psalms 118:15-17)
- Let us declare and prophesy, that in 2023 through the working of God’s hand of assistance, men and women shall be motivated and moved to assist and help in the fulfilment of our assignment, in the name of Jesus Christ (1 Chronicles 12:16-18)